Buying In Bulk? Save16% OFF Your Order When You Buy Over $1,200 Use Coupon Code 2.50SQ At Checkout. .
Florida Customers ONLY Please Email Us Your Tax Exempt To Have Your Account Exempt From Sales Tax Before Making Any Orders.
- Printed with the highest quality inks, film, and powder to give you the brightest whites and colors on any type, material, color, or stretchiness of garment.
- Our process and materials provide you with increased durability, stretchability, and stands up to the toughest wash tests.
- Every order is reviewed by one of our 70+ professional designers to ensure proper and optimized printing if you leave us notes in checkout.
- Every order is 100% satisfaction guaranteed or we will reprint your order for you!
ALL FILES MUST BE SIZED & UPLOADED IN 300DPI PLEASE SAVE FILES IN SRGB FOR BETTER COLORS, PLEASE REQUEST A FREE COLOR PALETTE HERE, IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR COLORS MATCHING AS WHAT YOU SEE IN THE MONITOR IS NOT ALWAYS EXACTLY WHAT WILL PRINT DUE TO AN RGB MONITOR VS A CMYK PRINTER COLORS MAY VARY SLIGHTLY. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PIXELATED ARTWORK. (DO NOT MIRROR ARTWORK) PLEASE READ OUR UPLOAD SPECS PAGE, ARTWORK THAT DOES NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE RE-PRINTED OR REFUNDED AND IT WILL GET PRINTED THE WAY IT WAS SUBMITTED.
- We stand behind the quality of the transfers we print for you. If you are not satisfied, we will reprint with a new or revised file at no additional charge.
*PNG Preferred / 300+ DPI Preferred
*Embed any imported files
*DO NOT Mirror Images
*Transparent backgrounds only
*Expand all text to paths
To ensure your DTF transfer looks professionally pressed every time, follow these five simple steps.
- We Recommend to pre-press: Removing moisture is always helpful. Only do a prepress if you so desire.
- Position Your Design: Take your time to line up your transfer in the desired location on your item. Normally, there is no need to use heat-resistant tape on flat heat presses to keep your design in place, however it is highly recommended when pressing transfers onto hats or when using an iron to keep the transfer in place. You’ll get a feel for when this is needed.
- Press: Press your transfer with medium-high pressure at 280°F-310°F for 15 seconds. You cannot damage the transfer by pressing with more heat, pressure, or time — within reason. However, too much heat can damage your garment, so test first and use parchment paper or a Teflon sheet to protect your garment from a direct iron.
- Let It Cool. Then Peel It: After pressing, let your transfer rest until it is cool to the touch (minimum of 15-30 seconds). Once cool, lift the transfer from one corner and gently peel back. This ensures every piece of your design is adhering to your item. If not, stop peeling, lay it back down, and trouble shoot as follows — (1.) If some or all of the design does not transfer AND it was cool when peeling, it means there was not enough heat, pressure, or time. Press your transfer again with more pressure and time first (+5-10 seconds). (2.) If that doesn’t work, try 15°F heat increments until you find the sweet spot. You truly cannot damage the transfer by pressing multiple times.
- Final Press & Wash Instructions: Place the parchment paper or Teflon sheet over the design and press again for 15 seconds to soften the design, increase durability, and remove shine. If you want a shiny finish, cover with a Teflon sheet for the final press. When washing, flip shirt inside out, wash on cold and dry using low heat or hang.
Refunds & Reprints
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your order to submit a request for a refund or reprint. We will reprint any order where there is a print quality or adherence issue. However, we will not issue a reprint if the uploaded file is low quality. If you’d like a refund or reprint for another reason, it must be approved by management first.