$0.01 per sq in
Sublimation Transfers By Size – Say Goodbye To Creating Gang Sheets Upload your image/file and the system will automatically detect the size of the image or you can type the desired custom size you would like for the prints and we will re-size them for you, This Function Is Great For Single Images & Makes It Easier For Customers Not To Have To Go With Our Pre-Determined Sizes. Max Width Is 19″ & Max Height Is 19″.
Frequently Bought Together
- Printed with the highest quality inks and paper to give you the brightest colors on light color polyester fabrics.
- Sublimation Transfers will outlast the life of any garment or apparel as this process dye’s the fabric and does not seat on top of the fabric like a regular heat transfers.
- With every pro there is a con, this process does not use WHITE ink so it only works on light colored polyester fabrics or garments.
- Sublimation transfers are also used for mugs, tumblers and many other hard substrates items as long as this item is made for sublimation and you choose the NON TACKY paper for these items!
ALL FILES MUST BE SIZED & UPLOADED IN 300DPI PLEASE SAVE FILES IN SRGB FOR BETTER COLORS, PLEASE REQUEST A FREE COLOR PALETTE HERE, IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR COLORS MATCHING AS WHAT YOU SEE IN THE MONITOR IS NOT ALWAYS EXACTLY WHAT WILL PRINT DUE TO AN RGB MONITOR VS A CMYK PRINTER COLORS MAY VARY SLIGHTLY. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PIXELATED ARTWORK. (DO NOT MIRROR ARTWORK) PLEASE READ OUR UPLOAD SPECS PAGE, ARTWORK THAT DOES NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE RE-PRINTED OR REFUNDED AND IT WILL GET PRINTED THE WAY IT WAS SUBMITTED.
- We stand behind the quality of the transfers we print for you. If you are not satisfied, we will reprint with a new or revised file at no additional charge.
*JPEG Preferred / 300+ DPI Preferred
*Embed any imported files
*DO NOT Mirror Images
*JPEG, PDF only
*Expand all text to paths
To ensure your SUBLIMATION transfers looks professionally pressed every time, follow these five simple steps.
- We Recommend to pre-press: Removing moisture is always helpful. Only do a prepress if you so desire.
- Position Your Design: Take your time to line up your transfer in the desired location on your item. Normally, there is no need to use heat-resistant tape on flat heat presses to keep your design in place, however it is highly recommended when pressing transfers onto hats or when using an iron to keep the transfer in place. You’ll get a feel for when this is needed.
- Press: Press your transfer with medium-high pressure at 390°F-400°F for 50-60 seconds. You cannot damage the transfer by pressing with more heat, pressure, or time — within reason. However, too much heat can damage your garment, so test first and use parchment paper or a Teflon sheet to protect your garment from a direct iron.
- Wash Instructions: When washing, you don’t have to flip the shirt inside out as sublimation transfers won’t fall or get damaged in any way based on how they are washed, since they are light colored polyester shirts be careful with BLEACH.
Refunds & Reprints
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your order to submit a request for a refund or reprint. We will reprint any order where there is a print quality or adherence issue. However, we will not issue a reprint if the uploaded file is low quality. If you’d like a refund or reprint for another reason, it must be approved by management first.